Grounded in President Dwight D. Eisenhower’s legacy of leadership, The Eisenhower Institute at Gettysburg College promotes nonpartisan discourse and critical analysis of issues of long-term importance through competitive fellowships, access to renowned experts, and symposia.
Susan Eisenhower is the CEO and Chairman of The Eisenhower Group, Inc. (EGI), a Washington D.C. based consulting company founded in 1986. For more than twenty-five years the company has provided strategic counsel on business development, public affairs and communications projects.
- 1,056 steps from the White House
- 6 experts in topics from strategy & leadership to the Middle East
- 200+ annual speakers hosted (Mentoring, Discussions, Lectures, & Symposia)
- 30+ majors and minors participating
- $250,000 in scholarships and fellowships awarded annually